Hi Kirsten, I just found your blog and appreciate your comments on the shoes you review. I have checked back on your previous blogs but did not find any regarding narrow feet. Any suggestions?
I'm the hound of shoe search. I put my nose down to the ground and won't stop until I find not just one, two or three bones, but six! Granted, these are sandals, but I dug up closed-toe shoes too--just stay tuned for a separate post dedicated to those.
Also, if you don't like the styles featured, take note of the brand. These are brands that specialize in multiple widths (you're included, medium and wide feet). Be sure to check out my category called "Multiple Widths and Extended Sizes" for more narrow options. Ok, let's see what the dog discovered...
1. Blondo Lexy: Blondo is a Canadian company that specializes in winter boots, but their spring styles deserve special attention. The strappy Lexy has a 2 1/4" heel with a cushioned EVA footbed, adjustable ankle strap with stretch goring and a back zipper. $134.95 at Shoebuy, free shipping and returns. $121-135 at Amazon.
2. Birkenstock Bali: You just can't beat the good feeling of summertime Birkenstocks. With all the other comfort brands out there, let's not forget one of the originals. And the Bali style is more delicate than the basic Arizona style, but with the same arch support, deep heel cup and raised metatarsal bar. This style comes in narrow and regular. Both straps are adjustable for a precise fit. $130 at Zappos, free shipping and returns. $129.95 at Shoebuy, free shipping and returns.
3. David Tate Rome: To quote an OnlineShoes.com customer, "I have a narrow, thin foot and finding well-fitting, stylish shoes seems at times impossible. My usual size is 7.5 N. The 7.5N in this shoe fits!" The David Tate Rome has a 3" cork wedge with a 1" platform. Since making the graphic including the orange polka dot sandal, I read a review stating the orange is not as bright as it appears online and is more like rust? Ew. Try the green, natural, black or blue, perhaps? $49-54 at 6pm.com, free shipping. $114.95 at Shoebuy, free shipping and returns.
4. Sofft Paharita: This dressy wedge comes in an Easter basketful of colors. The Paharita features a 2 1/2" cork wedge heel, cushioned footbed, but no arch support. $59.25-82.95 at Shoebuy, free shipping and returns. $31.99-100 at Amazon with free shipping. $54.98-84.97 at OnlineShoes.com, free shipping and exchanges. Limited sizes and colors for $29.99-39.99 at 6pm.com, free shipping.
5. Munro Pisces: This slingback sandal actually comes in an AAAA! Munro is known as a "fit" brand and the Pisces is one of their top-sellers for narrow feet. $140 at Zappos, free shipping both ways. $139.95 at Nordstrom, free shipping and returns. Check out the Reed wedge too--it has a crisp nautical style and great customer reviews.
6. David Tate Maggie: I picked this style because it reminds me of a Naot closed-back sandal I've seen, but less expensive. The David Tate Maggie has a 1.75" heel and a leather-wrapped foam footbed. $113.95 at Shoebuy, free shipping and returns.
What are your favorite narrow width sandals? Also, I'm not up to speed on narrow width running shoes--any recomendations? Thank you!